Pages

11 de dez. de 2011

Bad Romance and N-core ♥

I want your love and
             All your love is revenge
You and me could write a
                        bad romance.. ♪ ♫


Yes .. Bad Romance not only the music of Gaga
but a store with clothes I loved that's sexy new dress .. 
and also a wonderful sandal .. Well I love sandals even more N-core..
which are perfect, and this new look wonderful
I hope you enjoy, know you will love!
Sim Bad Romance.. não só a música da Gaga,
mas uma loja com roupas sexy's eu amei esse vestido novo.. 
e também uma sandalia maravilhosa.. bom eu amo sandalias ainda mais da N-core..
que sao perfeitas, e essa nova está maravilhosa!! 
Espero que gostem, mas eu sei que vocês vão amar essas novidades!


Hair: TRUTH
Dress: -(BR)- Slutty Dress new
Bangles and Bag: Emery
Nail and ring: MANDALA
Garter: *L.inc*
Shoes:N-core POISON new



xoxo