Pages

2 de dez. de 2011

Endlessly..

Endlessly
I'm looking for you everywhere that I go
In all of the things I do
Still I'll keep looking
'Till I find you.. ♪ ♫

Ahh post a super special photo with the man of my life .. 
ops of my lives RL & SL, I just have a special post to you my love..
no one encourages me more than you with the blog .. 
and pictures and everything I do
Ok I will not declare as much,
if not I'll write a text here,  
but anyway thank you for being part of my life! 
I love you.. Eli Moleno!
Ahh um post super especial, fotinha com o homem da minha vida..
ops das minhas vidas RL&SL, acho justo ter um post especial a você meu amor,
ninguém mais que você me incentiva com o blog..
e com as fotos e com tudo que eu faço!
Ok não vou me declarar muito, se não vou escrever um texto aqui,
 mas enfim obrigada por fazer parte da minha vida!
Eu te amo Eli Moleno!



Pose 1&2: Diesel Works on ZombiePopcorn 
(Thank you Rogan Diesel) 
Outfit Antonia
Hair: [LeLutka]
Makeup&eyelashes: Izzie's - Baby It's Cold Outside
Outfit: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Dana * pink 
(included boots, earmuffs)

Outfit Eli
Hair: [Shag] 
Jacket: INDI Designs
Pants: RONSEM*
Boots: *COCO*






xoxo