Pages

17 de dez. de 2011

Like A Prayer..

I hear your voice, it's like an angel singing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flyingI close my eyes, Oh God
I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes.. ♪ ♫

OMG, I loved this super cute outfit, loved the colors .. 
and the belt is included, the bag the boot .. all xD 
And the novelty is also the beautiful skin JeSyLiLO ..  
which is only available on Sunday for only 75L
Hope you like!!
 
OMG, amei esse outfit super cute, amei as cores.. 
e vem incluso o cinto, a bolsa a bota.. tudo xD
E a novidade também é a skin linda JeSyLiLO.. 
que está disponivel somente nesse domingo por apenas 75L
Espero que vocês gostem!





Hair:*Dura-Girl*30 NEW
Outfit: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Nyle * Mustard NEW
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Lazy Sunday:::*TanSkin*

  
 


xoxo