Pages

5 de dez. de 2011

Look 60 *0*

Heavenly bound cause heaven's got a number 
When she's spinning me around 
Kissing is a colour. 
Her loving is a wild dog 
She's got the look.. ♪ ♫


Yeees look number 60..
I am very happy to see my blog progressing by the day..
  thank you all for your support :)
But then look to see the number 60?  
I loved it all .. worth checking out!
Simmmm look numero 60..
estou muito feliz em ver meu blog progredindo cada dia mais..
obrigada a todos pelo apoio :)
Mas então, vamos ver o look numero 60? 
eu amei ele todo.. vale a pena conferir!




Hair: Exile Ivy 50L
Skin: ( r )M ~ (Skin) Tan ~ No.07~(1)PRIME.FRK
Collar: (r)M ~ (RLV) Studded Collar (No.05)
Shirt: [Cynful] Drops - white
Pant suspenders: *Anymore.. black 
Jeweled Hands & Bangles: (  R E D ) M I N T 
Boots: LA2 - Iwona Smoke



 

xoxo