Pages

10 de dez. de 2011

Loved..

In the city
this wasnt so much hate
you seem to rise above
 and takes its place
the heart pumps until it dies
Drain the Blood the heart its wise .. ♪ ♫

I loved it, as I love rock .. and how love glam rock..
  and build a style that reminds me of a rock and roll style! I really do!
And if you get a chance to look like this news! \m/
 
Adorei, como eu adoro rock.. e como adoro glam rock..
e montar um estilo que me lembra um estilo rock roll! eu realmente!
E se você gosta aproveita para buscar essas novidades!! :)
 
Hair: *Dura-Emo*07(Black) NEW
Tongue: * Sweet Sin * -  Tongue w. Razor NEW
Dress: -(BR)-Striped Dress NEW
Jacket: AOHARU 50%off
Boots: **UTOPIA@Design** - "CHAMELEON": Multi-texture NEW (Thank you Elisabetta Hyun)
Necklace: [CERES] 
Nail and Ring: MANDALA
Poses: !bang - stands 230-239 NEW (Thank you Trieste Minuet)



xoxo