1 de dez de 2011

Some fun..

That's all they really want.. Some fun 
When the working day is done 
Oh girls... they wanna have fun 
Oh girls just wanna have fun .. ♪ ♫

 Yes, I love old songs, lol and I love the old fashioned too, 
this look reminds me of the 80s .. 
and I love the clothes this season!  
And in Izzie's you will find some beautiful clothes!
Sim, eu amo musicas antigas, lol e amo a moda antiga também..
esse look me fez lembrar dos 80s.. 
e eu amo as roupas dessa epoca!! 
E na Izzie' s voce vai achar umas roupas linda!

Hair: TRUTH
Eye Make: - Public Enemy - 
Necklace: Izzie's - Microphone Necklace
Top: Izzie's - Cassette Top white
Jeans: Izzie's - Colored Jeans magenta
(Thank you Izzie Button )
Bracelets and Earings: /erratic/
Nail: Mstyle
Skates: +DV8+ 
Socks: Maitreya 
Radio: Ghettoblaster 120DX 50L 


xoxo