Pages

1 de dez. de 2011

Some fun..

That's all they really want.. Some fun 
When the working day is done 
Oh girls... they wanna have fun 
Oh girls just wanna have fun .. ♪ ♫

 Yes, I love old songs, lol and I love the old fashioned too, 
this look reminds me of the 80s .. 
and I love the clothes this season!  
And in Izzie's you will find some beautiful clothes!
Sim, eu amo musicas antigas, lol e amo a moda antiga também..
esse look me fez lembrar dos 80s.. 
e eu amo as roupas dessa epoca!! 
E na Izzie' s voce vai achar umas roupas linda!

Hair: TRUTH
Eye Make: - Public Enemy - 
Necklace: Izzie's - Microphone Necklace
Top: Izzie's - Cassette Top white
Jeans: Izzie's - Colored Jeans magenta
(Thank you Izzie Button )
Bracelets and Earings: /erratic/
Nail: Mstyle
Skates: +DV8+ 
Socks: Maitreya 
Radio: Ghettoblaster 120DX 50L 


xoxo