Pages

18 de fev. de 2012

#152

It's always been about me myself and I
I thought relationships were nothing but a waste of time
 I never wanted to be anybody's other half
 I was happy saying that our love wouldn't last
 That was the only way I knew till I met you
You make me wanna say I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo.. ♪ ♫


Hair: >TRUTH< Cate - java
Skin: Izzie's - Beth Skin pale DB new
Shape: Izzie's - Beth Body Shape new
Eyelashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.05
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick hot pink new
Tattoo: ::One Tattoos:: [Tattoo No Fear]
Ring: MONS / My way Ring - pink
Top: .::CENSORED::.Carnaval Hunt 1 free
Skirt: .::CENSORED::.Carnaval Hunt 2 free
Nail: Izzie's - Metallic Nails new
Bracelet: MONS / Diamond&Silver Bracalet
Bag: Old bag 500 *Tea Time* Stuff in Stock new
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Moxie-Summer Coal


                                                                                                                    xoxo