Pages

16 de mai. de 2012

#266

OMG, I'm back, I think it was lost .. lol
ok, sorry for not having posted recently!  
I hope they are still visiting me!
Ok, several news .. Another round of PERFECT WARDROBE
 and the theme is Pin Up, great .. I particularly love
I hope you like the look .. and run there to get everything!
***
OMG, estou de volta, acho que estava perdida.. haha
ok, desculpe por não ter postado recentemente! 
Espero que ainda continuem me visitando!
Ok, varias novidades.. Mais uma rodada da PERFECT WARDROBE
e o tema é Pin Up, ótimo.. eu particularmente amo!! 
espero que gostem do look.. e corram lá buscar tudo!! 

Hair: >TRUTH< Kirby w/Roots - cocoa
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::SIS*5*:::*LightSkin* - Stuff in Stock
Tattoo: . Sweet Sin . Tattoo * - Free your mind
Top: .:: Delusions ::. Dottie Rockabilly Tops - Perfect Wardrobe
Pants: :villena:. - skinny pants Black leather Mesh - Perfect Wardrobe
Nails: ...:::Scrub:::...  Red Nails
Shoes: N-core EMPORIUM 
Poses: PURPLE POSES - Pin Up Poses - Perfect Wardrobe


                                                                                                   xoxo