Pages

14 de jan. de 2015

I'm back

Yayyyy, I'm back!!!





First of all a happy 2015 to all who follow my blog! 
Thank you to all my sponsors!! 
I know I was away, and that the number of posts from my blog has fallen, but is due to RL life, the store in Second Life.. however I will not stop blogging, blog was the one who brought me so many things over the years, including my current store!
So I do not let go of the blog, nor will drop .. and in 2015 intend to be more present, blogging 3-5 times a week.. or nearly every day \o/
And I'm the idea is to implement frees or cheap things my look, I can try to mount looks totally free, 
though live free really does not, however some owners are very generous stores and offer great gifts, 
hunting and gachas in low value! are all there to have fun *-*


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my first look of 2015 and are always here .. 

because this year has many new features!! (sorry my bad english :3)



I'm wearing:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Minerva - Browns NEW
Skin: -Belleza- Claudia
Piercing: (Yummy) Layered - Silver (Septum)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Keisha Pebble
Dress: American Beauty - Metallic Blue Sequin Dress
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Thirsty Seek NEW@Big Show
Rose: CATWA White Long Rose [Rare] NEW@[Room69]
Watch: Izzie's - Opulent Watch copper NEW@Uber
Rings: Izzie's - Midi Rings (gold) NEW@Slink Obsession
Shoes: EMPORIUM - Roxanne Heels RARE NEWOMG- Oh My GACHA
Poses: BellePoses


xoxo