Pages

24 de dez. de 2011

Merry Christmas..

I wish you a hopeful Christmas
I wish you a brave New Year
 All anguish pain and sadness
Leave your heart and let your road be clear
 They said there'll be snow at Christmas
 They said there'll be peace on Earth
 Hallelujah Noel be it Heaven or Hell
The Christmas you get you deserv.. ♪ ♫

This beautiful music speak for me .. 
Then a wonderful Christmas everyone!
 
Essa linda música fala tudo o que eu diria aqui.. 
então um maravilhoso Natal a todos!




 
Ohhh, and my look? here it is :)

Hair: Lelutka
Hat and Boots: N-core (part outift)
Dress: *Anymore@candy drees edit xmas XYROOM
Make: - Public Enemy - Celebrate Life Eyes Make Up - FREE (marketplace)
Earrings: erratic
Armchair with poses: Juxtapose - Naughty List Group Gift

And my little boy: Zooby's Babies

 


xoxo