Pages

26 de dez. de 2011

More Christmas .. xDD

This past week I've no time to update, but you bore me right? 
I think we're all in season of celebrations, and we must take..
  is an alias of the best holidays .. well at least I love!  
And yet in the mood for Christmas ..  
check out some cute items!
 ✭
Essa ultima semana eu estive sem tempo para atualizar, mas voces me entedem né? 
acho que estamos todos em epoca de comemorações..
e devemos aproveitar, alias é um dos melhores feriados..
bem ao menos eu amo!! E ainda em clima de Natal.. 
confira alguns itens fofos!! 




1º Style Card
Hair: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ Group Gift
Skin: MONS - Odela2 TDRBLUE 70L
Earrings: GoK- Bamboo Earrings Shiny Red
Outift: *Anymore @ exclusive for GFW 
Boots: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Zuffy * BOOTS

2º Style Card 
Hair: Exile
Earrings: GoK- Bamboo Earrings Shiny Red
Skin+ Dress: MONS / Xmas Group Gift
Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM


xoxo ♥