Pages

26 de dez. de 2011

More Christmas .. xDD

This past week I've no time to update, but you bore me right? 
I think we're all in season of celebrations, and we must take..
  is an alias of the best holidays .. well at least I love!  
And yet in the mood for Christmas ..  
check out some cute items!
 
Essa ultima semana eu estive sem tempo para atualizar, mas voces me entedem né? 
acho que estamos todos em epoca de comemorações..
e devemos aproveitar, alias é um dos melhores feriados..
bem ao menos eu amo!! E ainda em clima de Natal.. 
confira alguns itens fofos!! 




1º Style Card
Hair: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ Group Gift
Skin: MONS - Odela2 TDRBLUE 70L
Earrings: GoK- Bamboo Earrings Shiny Red
Outift: *Anymore @ exclusive for GFW 
Boots: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Zuffy * BOOTS

2º Style Card 
Hair: Exile
Earrings: GoK- Bamboo Earrings Shiny Red
Skin+ Dress: MONS / Xmas Group Gift
Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM


xoxo